Thursday, January 15, 2009

7 months old



WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE??????????? Was it really 7 months ago that I was laying in the hospital room wondering when he (or she at that moment) was going to arrive??? It's true what everyone tells me.. time flies. This has been the best 7 months of our lives though. Every day Dave and I are in amazement at how much more we love him than the day before. He has 4 teeth, can crawl, pull himself up, he loves to talk and he LOVES his jump-a-roo. He loves to dance and be sung to.... even by me. We love you Taylan James!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Harlow said...

Oh Taylan, when I bought these month signs for your mommy and Katelyn's mommy, I never thought that the time would come so quickly that you and Katelyn would be sitting up holding them. But, here you both are, 7 months old, holding them. You are both such beautiful babies and turning into such bouncing bundles of love. Your mommies, daddies, grandparents, and familes love you so very, very much. Keep growing and sharing your love with all of us. We all love you so much. I can't wait to see you again and give you a big hug and kiss. Love, Aunt Sherry.