Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hippy Hoppity ....EASTER!!!!

I told Taylan the Easter Bunny was coming but I don't think he got it until he saw the eggs and the dancing bunny. Dave had to work on Easter so we took a trip to Indianapolis to spend Easter with Grandma and Grandpa Butler. Taylan loved watching the singing and dancing bunny (he still does today) but his favorite was the plastic eggs that rattled.




The Easter Bunny brought Taylan some marshmallow twists in his Easter basket. Taylan loved it!



After church, we went to lunch. Taylan couldn't take it anymore. He needed a little nap on Grandma. I don't think she minded at all.

2 comments:

cathyb said...

Grandma would hold him any time, anywhere.....I can't get enough.
Can't wait until there are two for my arms. Love you.

cathyb said...

The Easter Bunny has not had an opportunity to visit our house for a few years now......so it was so much fun to see what he brought for Taylan. Nest year ought to be very interesting.....can't wait to color eggs with my big boy.
Love you...Grandma B