Thursday, June 25, 2009

Party Time!

Taylan's cousin Katelyn was born on June 6th so we decided to go to Kansas City and share a 1st birthday party with her. It was so fun to share his birthday with all of our family in Kansas City!



We went to Tim's Pizza (my mom's favorite) for dinner. Taylan ate LOTS of pizza. His favorite was Canadian Bacon. It was so good!



After pizza, we went back to Aunt Sherry's house for presents! His favorite off the bat was the riding firetruck that Cousin Kimmy got him.



2 comments:

cathyb said...

It was a fantastic weekend...we all cannot believe that we have a one year old already. I still remember vividly standing in my driveway, waiting for my ride to work...my cell phone rings and I hear the words "I'm on my way to the hospital". One year ago? You've got to be kidding me. Where has my baby gone...now he is walking and trying to talk and figuring things out on his own..all the time smiling, smiling, smiling. We love you Taylan James Ray! Grandma and Grandpa Butler

Tara said...

It was a great party!!!