Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mallory 2 Months Old

What a fun two months this has been. There is not much sleep at the Ray house but it's all worth it. Taylan loves his baby sister so much. He gives her so many kisses all the time. Mallory has changed so much in such a short time. I forget out fast it all goes by! Before she was born, I was worried about how I was going to possibly love anything as much as I love Taylan. Once she was born, I had no worries. It's true that a Mom's heart expands beyond belief. I can't believe how much I love these two precious angels! I know in my heart that Taylan and Mallory are going to be so close as they grow up. Every day is a new journey and I'm so happy to have these blessings in my life.



4 comments:

cathyb said...

My little princess

Sharon Harlow said...

What a sweetie pie. Love her hair and her dress. Can't wait to meet her.

Tara said...

I can not wait to meet her this weekend!!!! Really.. I can't wait!!! YIPPEEE!!!!

Nonna Illustration & Design said...

CUTIE PIE!