Sunday, September 14, 2008

Are you kidding me?







Are you kidding me that I will miss this little face for 8 hours tomorrow? My maternity leave is over. WOW! Time goes by so fast! This has been the best three months of my life.

Everyone told me before I had children how amazing it is and how much I will love my kids. I listened to all the advice, the words of wisdom, the jokes, the scary stories and the stories of love and thought I knew what I was getting into. HA!

I have learned that having kids means NO WORDS can describe the love you have in your heart. It's indescribable. A love I never knew I had. It truly is an amazing experience. He has this smile that just gets me every time and little coos and gurgles that make me laugh.

Tomorrow I go back to work. It will be the longest 8 hour day I've ever had. I love being a mom. I think it's the best job in the entire world.

1 comment:

cathyb said...

I have told you about that kind of love for more than 30 years...it never stops...it only grows more dear to our hearts...love you that much too. Mom