Thursday, November 20, 2008

5 Months Old



It seems like just 5 short months ago I was at the hospital with our new addition to our family... oh wait... it was 5 months ago. I can not believe how time goes by right under your nose. At 5 months of age, the biggest news we have is that Taylan has 2 teeth popping up through his lower gums. TWO!!! Taylan loves his exersaucer and loves to roll and roll and roll. Tonight I found him in his crib doing the downward dog. I know he does some yoga on Wednesday's at daycare but I don't think they are learning the downward dog at this point. It was so funny to see him up on his toes and hands ... then fall to the side like a falling timber tree! He laughed and got up and did it again. I think we are going to have my hands full when he gets older. Little dare devil is going to keep mamma's heart pounding hard. What a fun month it's been.

1 comment:

Sharon Harlow said...

I can't believe you and Katelyn are both 5 months old already. You two are growing so fast on us. You will both be walking before we know it. It looks like you will be crawling before long. Keep up the good work cutie pie. Love You - Aunt Sherry