Thursday, March 19, 2009

9 Months and Growing



How we did we get so lucky? I think this month Taylan will be walking. He is getting really daring and lets go more often than not. It's a lot of fun....until he falls and cries. No. He usually just giggles and gets back up. We are starting him on more and more real people food. He's not so fond of it but I get a pretty good laugh at his face. At his 9 month appointment Taylan had the doctor laughing. When Dr. King was feeling his belly, Taylan was laughing so hard, the doctor started laughing. It was funny. Before the doctor left the room, he said he needed one more laugh and tickled him some more. Lately Taylan has had me laughing so hard, I get tears in my eyes. Oh.... I Love it!

1 comment:

cathyb said...

You are absolutely correct....how DID we get so lucky to have you in our lives. You are the sunshine in our hearts and we just wish we could see you every day. Please don't grow up too fast for us...but it is really getting exciting to watch you learn so many new things. We love you so much..Grandma and Grandpa Butler