Monday, February 8, 2010

Mallory is 4 Months Old



Miss Mallory had her 4 month check up today. She got a perfect bill of health. The doctor fell in love with her cheeks...but let's face it.. who hasn't??? I could kiss them all day long... and I do! It makes her laugh right now so i have to take advantage of it. Someday she will be asking me to drop her off three blocks from the mall because I will embarrass her. She is growing like a weed!! She now weighs 14lbs 13 oz and is 2' 1" tall. She is just amazing!! I love spending this time with her. She doesn't roll over yet but tries really really hard. She love to be sitting up. I think she'll sit before she rolls!





5 comments:

Sharon Harlow said...

Well, Mallory, I would have to agree with the doctors. I love your cheeks too. They are adorable. And I love your big eyes and your smile. You are just way too cute. Looks like you are growing just perfect. Love, Aunt Sherry !!!

cathyb said...

I love you my sweet little punkin!
You make me smile and smile and smile. Love. Grandma

Anonymous said...

Omg your little girl is a beautiful princess!

Nonna Illustration & Design said...

She is soooo cute! I hope I get to see her this summer in Chicago!

عبير القحطان said...



شركه كشف تسربات المياه بجدة




شركه كشف تسربات المياه بمكة